What Secret Of Investing Is Revealed In This Picture?
Published Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at: 7:21 PM EDT
Is the man on the ladder going up or down? The answer depends on your perspective.
Some people see the person going down; others see the man going up. Investing is the same kind of thing. How you perceive what’s happening now determines whether you think an investment is going up or going down. Your view of current financial conditions decides whether you make an investment. But current conditions are always changing and so, too, are your perceptions.
©2021 Advisor Products Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- What Drives Stock Prices?
- Reason No. 7 To Hire A Financial Professional: Rebalancing
- A Framework For Investing For Life
- While Congress Must Deal With Debt Ceiling, Leading Economic Indicators Are At A Record High
- Negative Real Returns On Bonds Changes The Asset Valuation Paradigm
- A Crucial Investment Lesson From A Difficult 20 Years
- Is The Expected Income Tax Hike Going To Affect You?
- 2021 Year End Tax Planning: Higher Stakes And More Confusing Than Ever
- Making A Life-Changing Financial Difference To A Spouse And Needy Loved Ones
- Retirement Planning Alert For Current Financial Economic Circumstances
- In An Era Of Financial Windfalls, Avoid This Mistake
- As S&P 500 Closes At All-Time High Again, It’s A Great Time For A Crisis Plan
- Dealing With Financial Fear
- Confounding Valuations Of The Largest Five Companies In S&P 500
- Stocks Averaged A 7.35% Premium Annually Over T-Bills For Past Two Decades