Is This A New Bull Market?
(May 22, 2020, 6 p.m. EST) Several months before every recession in modern U.S. history, the Standard & Poor's 500 index began a bull market.
Yet The Economist, an esteemed financial magazine, in a May 9 cover story said the stock market is disconnected from the economic reality.
But could the financial press sometimes miss the big picture? After all, bull markets always occur in plain sight but go unseen. They are never expected and always sneak up on investors.
© 2020 Advisor Products Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- The Pandemic And Stocks
- Despite Disastrous Jobs Report, Stocks Surged 1.6% Friday
- Amid The Crisis In The Economy, Two Good Anomalies
- Business Owners Must Act Now On COVID-19 Relief
- Financial Economics With The Epidemic's End In Sight
- The Beginning Of The End?
- An 11.4% One-Week Gain In Stocks
- What Investors Should Expect And A Business Owner Alert
- Is the Coronavirus Bear Market Over?
- What's An Investor To Think Now?
- Will Covid-19 Crisis Be Short-Lived?
- Despite Covid-19, Signals Of Economic Health Continue
- Covid-19: Facts And Perspective For Investors
- Economists Expected Q1 U.S. Growth Of 1.6%; It's 2.6%!
- Stocks Close At New High As Business Owner Optimism Surged