Poverty Rate Dropped Again In 2019; A Sign Of Progress
(Friday, September 25, 2020, 8:00 PM EST) Progress is like watching paint dry. The world changes right in front of us all but we easily miss the progress occurring right before our eyes!
The annual report on poverty in the United States from the U.S. Census Bureau was released last week and shows that the poverty rate dropped again in 2019, to a new all-time low.
©2020 Advisor Products Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Stocks Dropped Last Week But Data Confirmed Economic Recovery
- Amid A Mixed Week For Stocks, A Strong Recommendation
- Is A Stock Bubble Bursting?
- S&P 500 Breaks Record For A Second Week
- S&P 500 Breaks New Record; Small Business Picture Is Different
- As If Coronavirus Never Hit, Retail Recovers
- Confirming Recovery Is Under Way
- Despite Grim Headlines, Stocks Rose Sharply -- Why?
- The Paradigm Shift In Valuing Stocks
- Retail Sales And Housing Starts In June Reveal Recovery's Shape
- Keeping Perspective In An Unreal Environment
- Economic Fundamentals Recovering As Stocks Surged For the Week
- Stocks Swing Wildly As Economic Recovery Begins
- Dog Days Of Summer In The Economy
- V-Shaped But Full Recovery Is Long Off