Stocks Declined Sharply, Even As Economists Expect 3% Growth In 2022
Published Friday, January 21, 2022 at: 6:37 PM EST
The Standard & Poor’s 500 stock index declined 5.7% for the week. It was the third consecutive week of losses and the worst week for stocks since March 2020.
Yet the economic data released this past week indicated strong growth is ahead for the U.S. economy.
©2022 Advisor Products Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Should You Care About Wall Street Stock Market Predictions?
- Weekly Economic Update For Investors
- Despite Pandemic, Stocks Closed 2021 With A 26.9% Return
- Tracking The Economic Boom
- Fed Changes Its Inflation Stance
- Despite Inflation And Omicron, A Booming Economy
- The Week's Financial News: Crosscurrents In The Economy
- After Breaking Records For Six Weeks, Stocks Dropped -2.3% Friday
- Already Higher Than Ever, Leading Economic Index Surged Again In October
- Five Observations For Investment Planning For The Decades Ahead
- Financial Economic Outlook
- S&P 500 Closed Friday At Record High Again On Strong Earnings Reports
- With Economic Recovery Intact, Stocks Are Near Record Again
- Are The Five Stocks Driving The Market's Great Returns Overvalued?
- Despite Gloomy Jobs Report, The Economic Outlook Remains Bright