With Economic Recovery Intact, Stocks Are Near Record Again
Published Friday, October 22, 2021 at: 5:00 PM EDT
Despite the Delta variant, inflation fears, supply chain disruptions, and uncertainty in Washington on spending and tax policies, the economic recovery from the pandemic meltdown remains intact.
After losing about 5% in September, the Standard & Poor’s 500 stock index has rebounded in the last three weeks and closed at a new record high on Thursday.
©2021 Advisor Products Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Are The Five Stocks Driving The Market's Great Returns Overvalued?
- Despite Gloomy Jobs Report, The Economic Outlook Remains Bright
- S&P 500 Rebounded Today After A Difficult Week And Month
- China Financial Contagion Fears Come And Go In A Few Days
- August Retail Sales Indicate The Recovery Is Intact
- This Week’s Financial Economic News
- Latest Financial Economic News For Investors
- After Fed Inflation Policy Speech, Stocks Closed At New Record High
- Stocks Closed 1% Off All-Time High; Strong New Economic Data
- Stocks Broke Record High Again This Week
- U.S. Jobs Picture Improved, Covid Variant Risk Declined, And Stocks Closed Week At Record
- This Week’s Economic And Investment News
- Positive Earnings, Housing, and LEI News; Stocks Closed Week At A Record
- Today Versus Post-War History Of U.S Economic Cycles
- Stocks Surged 1.1% Today, Closing At A Record High For The Third Straight Week